Head of Sales
About the Company
Focused on the future of filmmaking, Wonder Dynamics is an LA-based start up founded by Actor/Producer, Tye Sheridan who’s starred in films like Ready Player One, X-Men: Apocalypse, Mud and VFX Supervisor/Filmmaker Nikola Todorovic. Their mission is to revolutionize the production and post-production process by leveraging state-of-the-art AI. They are striving to democratize the use of visual effects which will pave the way for the next generation of filmmakers. That mission attracted some of the most influential individuals in the film and tech industry that are now involved in their team.Wonder Dynamics is backed by Epic Games, Samsung, Horizons Ventures (a Hong Kong VC firm with early investments in Skype, Siri, Facebook and more) and Founders Fund, a leading Silicon Valley VC that funded some giants like Space X, Facebook, Spotify, DeepMind, etc.) Their Advisory Board consists of leaders in Hollywood and Silicon Valley:
- Joshua Baer - Founder/CEO of Capital Factory;
- Terry Dougas - Producer and financier of Film and TV. Founder of Rhea Films,1821 Media
- Angjoo Kanazawa - Assistant professor at UC Berkeley and Google research scientist;
- Joe Russo - Director, screenwriter, and Producer (directed Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame)
- Robert Schwab - Private equity investor, President, and CEO of R&L Properties.
- Steven Spielberg - Film director, producer, and screenwriter
- Antonio Torralba - Professor and Head of AI and Decision making, EECS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- Gregory Trattner - President, Film Finances Inc. (World leader in completion guarantees and film services)
About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Manager to join our Los Angeles, CA team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and enhancing sales and business development plans, driving software and service revenue, and identifying new market opportunities. The candidate should be able to think critically and have a demonstrated ability to execute strategies.
- Conducting research to identify potential customers and target markets.
- Educating potential customers about the benefits and features of our product suite.
- Identifying and defining customer needs and requirements, and articulating our value proposition to differentiate us from competitors.
- Reporting on sales activity, pipeline development, and revenue forecast to track progress towards goals.
- Helping to plan and develop Go-To-Market strategies for different territories and customer segments.
- Identifying and researching new strategic partnership opportunities that align with our business goals
- Managing the entire deal execution process from due diligence to integration.
- Continuously monitoring market trends to identify new business opportunities and potential threats.
- Establishing and nurturing relationships both internally and with external partners.
- Collaborating with various internal teams, such as product development and marketing, to create effective solutions that meet customer needs and drive revenue growth.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Business Management, Sales, or relevant field.
- 5-8 years of experience in SaaS & Enterprise sales
- Experience in VFX or Entertainment Industry is a big plus
- Ability to identify and generate new business opportunities and partnerships.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with experience in creating and delivering presentations to C-level executives.
- Experience in developing and executing strategic business plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet or exceed sales targets and objectives.
- Analytical skills to analyze market trends, customer needs, and competitors to create effective solutions.
- Familiarity with CRM tools and sales tracking systems.
- Ability to travel to meet with clients and attend industry events.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Must reside in Los Angeles, CA or be willing to relocate
Why should you consider joining us?
At the intersection of film and technology, this job will offer a very unique experience, and you will be exposed to a diverse set of fields spanning from film production and visual effects to AI, machine learning, and computer vision. Because we are operating in the state-of-the-art territory, there will always be something new to learn on the horizon. We highly value our team and the support of our co-workers and strive to create the best environment to work in.
We offer a competitive salary, valuable stock options and comprehensive benefits that allow individual flexibility for all employees to choose what makes the most sense for their personal situation.
Wonder Dynamics is committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun for all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent and open manner.